The Project/Tools Tab
The Project/Tools tab contains the following groups of tools...
- Adjusted coords... This command opens the List Adjusted Coordinates dialog, which you can use to list adjusted coordinates from an existing GeoLab adjustment into a new text tab.
- Alias names... Using the Change Parameter Names dialog, easily change station and auxiliary parameter names in existing GeoLab input text files.
- Extract obs... Opens the Extract Coordinate Observations dialog which allows you to extract a set of adjusted coordinates and corresponding covariance matrix from an adjusted network.
- Preferences... Set GeoLab preferences using the Set Preferences dialog.
- Linear units... Select and edit linear units in the Linear Units dialog.
- Ellipsoids... Select and edit reference ellipsoid definitions in the Reference Ellipsoids dialog.
- Map projections... Select and edit map projection definitions in the Map Projections dialog.
- Station data lister... Use User-Defined Station Lists to design and create text records containing various adjusted station data from a GeoLab adjustment. These text records can then be imported into your databases.
- Geoid manager... Use the Geoid Manager dialog to perform tasks for using geoid data with GeoLab, including Viewing Geoids.
- Transform coords... Use the powerful Transform Coordinates dialog to perform various coordinate transformations. The Transformation Sampler allows direct keyboard entry for quick transformations of many kinds. See Understanding Transformations for details.
- Licensing... Make license requests and license transfers, and manage the sharing of licenses over a local network, all with the Licensing GeoLabPX5 dialog.