GeoLab 2017 Onsite Course Series
We are setting up a number of "Using GeoLab 2017" onsite courses at various locations, which you can now reserve for your group. Simply use the form below to let us know your details, and we'll set your onsite course up for you!
While we're in your area, we can come to your organization and deliver your three-day course... customized to your specific needs.
This three-day onsite GeoLab 2017 training course will ensure that you get the most out of GeoLab 2017 as quickly as possible. We can even work with your own specific survey data so that you become more capable and comfortable with all aspects of GeoLab 2017.
The time frame for delivering this series of comprehensive "Using GeoLab 2017" courses is from October to November, 2017. We will be covering all aspects of GeoLab 2017, including the following:
- The GeoLabAPI (licensed separately) which handles robotic/automated surveying and navigation requirements, and with GeoLab's capabilities in accurately handling cross-border surveys, and in its worldwide rigorous mathematical models, your results will have the full accuracy that you are paying for.
- GeoLab's new SmartAdjust component which automates the handling of flagged residuals in the adjustment solution iterations.
- New interface and import features.
- All other features and tools.
So reserve your 3-day course without delay! First come, first served, so don't miss out!
Please use the form below to let us know your preferences and details, and we'll get back to you right away, being sure to include the following information:
- Your organization, location, and website address.
- The number of people to attend your onsite course - note that the cost per person is less for larger groups.
- Your preferred dates (three consecutive days) - please provide a few possible dates.