We believe that GeoLabPX5 is the most powerful GeoLab ever! This major upgrade adds new, time saving features, including the following:
- An intuitive, powerful interface that is very easy to use (please see the screen-shots below).
- Automatic data validation that will save you time and simplify your work - you will never again have to wonder if your network data is formatted correctly.
- The much anticipated Build new network tool and the Project Assistant, which help you build, adjust, and analyse your projects with intuitive, powerful features.
- New time-saving features that automate the main processes of performing adjustments.
- The ability to handle much larger network adjustments with the new built-in capability of handling 64-bit file sizes.
- A new licensing system that allows the easy sharing of "floating" licenses over a network.
- An expanded, much-improved, searchable help system.
- And much more!
GeoLabPX5's Project/Setup tab is shown in the following screen shot. We'll show you a few more images of GeoLabPX5 tabs and dialog boxes below. The Project/Setup tab allows you to select, add, create, etc, GeoLabPX5 projects (each project is saved in a project folder of your choice).
The Project/Setup tab's "Build new project..." button displays the "Build new project" dialog box. This dialog box provides you with a fast and reliable tool for getting a project set up very quickly and for getting your IOB files properly organized. IOB files are GeoLab's specially formatted text files that provide GeoLab with your network's options, control coordinates, geoids, and measurements.
The Project/Assistant tab provides you with an organized view of all your IOB files. You can use this interface to easily edit and process your IOB files.
The network drawing, tools, and help tabs provide many other powerful features. The tools are now organized in one place and easier to use.