Home of GeoLab - and the GeoLab Blog
World-respected software and services for surveying and geodetic network & traverse adjustments, simulations, analyses, etc. - all with rigorous statistics... When you need accurate mathematical models, as you generally do, GeoLab is the choice.
Please let me know when you have questions! Whether you are using GeoLab or not, I'm always happy to help you with the application of least squares adjustments to your surveying, engineering, and geodetic projects.
When you need to get up and running quickly, let me know, and I'll guide you through your adjustments until you're comfortable working on your own.
Thanks - and please connect on LinkedIn - Dr. Robin Steeves
The powerful GeoLabPX5 V5.6.1 upgrade is now available - see our Downloads page. Note that this upgrade is free for those with a current GeoLab maintenance subscription.
The cost of achieving the needed reliability and accuracy in surveying today is high. Taking advantage of GeoLab's accurate mathematical models can reduce these costs significantly. See our mathematical models overview page for details.
It was a pleasure for me to meet and work with all of the fine engineers in Malaysia at my three-day "Using GeoLabPX5" course. I'm on the right in this photo with some of the attendees.
For details on our onsite courses and our popular, effective, and cost-effective online "Using GeoLabPX5" course, please see our training page. Thank you.
- Have a look at our blog article about GeoLabPX5's new tool for inserting GeoLab records in your IOB file.
- See our notes on Adjusting 3D Networks.
- We're on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/BitWiseIdeas, and Twitter at https://twitter.com/BitWiseIdeas.
- Have a look at our GeoLab features overview!
- Measurements deserve some respect. Please have a look at this blog article for one view.
- If you wish to perform local plane adjustments with GeoLab, have a look at this article.
- Are you setting the variance factor options in GeoLabPX5 correctly? Have a look at this article for some ideas.
- Sharing your map projections, ellipsoids, and linear units is easy... See this article to learn how.
- See our new blog article on using auxiliary parameters with distance measurements.
- For a summary of some main GeoLabPX5 tools, please have a look at our Tools Overview!
- When It's important to get the most accuracy out of your survey, GeoLab is the choice - its rigorous mathematical models can help deliver the best accuracy for any type of survey. See our GeoLab Math Models Overview for details.