Home of GeoLab!
World-respected software and services for surveying and geodetic network & traverse adjustments, simulations, analyses, etc. - all with rigorous statistics... When you need accurate mathematical models, as you generally do, GeoLab is the choice.
GeoLab handles both small and large surveying tasks correctly, including tunnel surveys... "I've been working in tunnels for 15 years and I'm very happy with the GeoLab software that has always helped me succeed in my work."
Please let me know when you have questions! Whether you are using GeoLab or not, I'm always happy to help you with the application of least squares adjustments to your surveying, engineering, and geodetic projects.
When you need to get up and running quickly, let me know, and I'll guide you through your adjustments until you're comfortable working on your own.
And when you need a geodetic consultant, please tap here...
Announcing GeoLab 2017! The most powerful, solid, and feature-rich GeoLab ever is here!
GeoLab 2017 is loaded with new, state-of-the-art features that will ensure you get the results you need. Please see our Downloads page for instructions on how to get your GeoLab 2017 licensed.
And be sure to tap here for more detail about this important update...
Helpful Articles: The following articles can help you with some specific tasks commonly performed for surveying networks. Enjoy!
The cost of achieving the needed reliability and accuracy in surveying today is high. Taking advantage of GeoLab's accurate mathematical models can reduce these costs significantly. See our mathematical models overview page for details.
It was a pleasure for me to meet and work with all of the fine engineers in Malaysia at my three-day "Using GeoLab" course. I'm on the right in this photo with some of the attendees.
For details on our and our popular, effective onsite courses, please see our training page. Thank you.
- See our notes on Adjusting 3D Networks.
- Have a look at our GeoLab features overview!
- Measurements deserve some respect. Please have a look at this blog article for one view.
- If you wish to perform local plane adjustments with GeoLab, have a look at this article.
- Are you setting the variance factor options in GeoLab correctly? Have a look at this article for some ideas.
- Sharing your map projections, ellipsoids, and linear units is easy... See this article to learn how.
- See our new blog article on using auxiliary parameters with distance measurements.
- For a summary of some main GeoLab tools, please have a look at our Tools Overview!
- When It's important to get the most accuracy out of your survey, GeoLab is the choice - its rigorous mathematical models can help deliver the best accuracy for any type of survey. See our GeoLab Math Models Overview for details.